You may be wondering what makes Forest River RV Sierra Fifth Wheels a GREAT BUY? Here are 5 highlights on why you should consider a Sierra!
1. All roofs come with a Dicor Tufflex PVC roofing. This material has a lifetime limited material warranty, which is the best warranty in the business.
2. Sierra Towable Coaches have soft close, hidden hinge doors and drawers inside and out. This luxurious feature helps keep your cabinets looking better, longer. It is also safer for those traveling with little ones, to prevent fingers from pinching.
3. Best in the industry, 2” vacuum bonded walls with block foam insulation. The welded aluminum super structures are put into a large, super-hot compression vacuum to seal all the components that make up the Sierra side walls. This unique process allows for 100% glue coverage on our walls, to prevent against delamination.
4. A step above the rest. Sierra places a MORryde step with strut at every entrance possible for the customer’s convenience. This step and strut combo provide the ultimate sturdy, yet light entry step. The strut ensures a superior light stair.
5. Protect your underside! Sierra’s entire lineup comes with Forest River’s Underbelly Armor, a system of corrugated panels that span the coach’s underside. These panels come in convenient 4’x8’ sections, so only one panel needs removed at a time to perform service or maintenance.
Wherever you go, the Sierra and Sierra Luxury line up will ensure you make the most out of every adventure. Unique floorplan designs like bunkhouses, front living spaces, or mid-bunk/offices will accommodate any traveler or group. Automatic level up, 16.8 French door refrigerator, and underbelly armor combine to create a perfect balance of size, space, features and luxury. Shop In-Stock Sierra Fifth Wheels or Browse Sierra Floorplans or Sierra Luxury Floorplans!
Day Bros RV Sales in London, KY is YOUR local Sierra and Sierra Luxury Fifth Wheel Dealer! Give us a call for more info at 1-866-546-9579!
#forestriverrv #sierrafifthwheel #gorving #whybuyanrv #rvtips