Enjoy this upcoming holiday weekend in your new or used RV with treats that are easy to make, fun to share, and delicious for everyone! Grab these two 4th of July camping recipes to take to your upcoming holiday picnics!
Easy BBQ Sliders
- 1 small to medium pork roast (2-4 lbs)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 2 12-count packages slider buns
- Sweet pickle slices
This recipe is easy to throw together, but you’ll need to start it early in the day.
- Place the pork roast in your Crock Pot or Instant Pot and cook until done and fork tender.
- Shred meat with a fork. Add the bottle of BBQ sauce and mix well.
- Portion BBQ onto slider buns, topping with a pickle slice and the top half of the bun. Serve and enjoy!
Cool & Creamy Fruit Pops
- 4 cups vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
Grab your popsicle mold and get going!
- Mix the strawberries with 2 cups of the yogurt and the blueberries with the remaining 2 cups.
- Portion the fruit and yogurt mix into the popsicle molds. Refrigerate any leftover fruit and yogurt mix.
- Freeze popsicles until firm. Serve and enjoy!
We all know that during the summer, you want quick and easy camping recipes so that you don’t heat up the whole kitchen. A slow cooker or Instant Pot is a great way to prepare meat while staying cool, and a homemade fruit and yogurt pop is delicious after a hot afternoon spent in the sun. These 4th of July recipes are quick and easy to make and the kitchen tools needed are minimal – saving you space in your RV’s kitchen!